The FF393 header fits big block Ford FE engines in 1967-1973 Ford Mustang. Also fits similar Ford and aftermarket chassis.
- Not compatible with factory “power-assist” steering. Regular power steering is fine. See images for examples of power assist.
- Available for applications using Cobra Jet (CJ) or GT cylinder heads by ordering the 16-bolt flange option.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: Ford 332-428 FE V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-3/4″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.