The FF390 header set fits big block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full-size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and other similar applications.
- The FF390 header DOES NOT FIT Fairlane or Thunderbird. These are not considered full-size chassis.
- Does NOT fit MEL (Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln) engine applications.
- Available for applications using Cobra Jet (CJ) or GT cylinder heads by ordering the 16-bolt flange option.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: Ford 332-428 FE V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-3/4″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.