The FR351C outside chassis swept-back style Roadster header fits Ford 351C (Cleveland), 351M, and 400 engines in T-Bucket and similar applications. Furnished with 26″ mufflered turnouts that slip over the header collectors. Other optional turnout lengths are available.
- The FR351C header features flanges that accommodate 4V cylinder heads. If using 2V cylinder heads, our copper adapter plates, part #2BBLFC are required.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
NOTE: Under chassis adapters sold separately
Engine: Ford 351C, 351M, 400 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-7/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- 26″ Sidepipe Turnouts w/Muffler Inserts
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.