The FELF100 Limefire header offers the classic lakes style that looks just right on many fenderless street rods; whether building for that nostalgia look or an ultra-modern design. The FELF100 fits Ford 332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 427, and 428 FE engines. The FELF100 is available for either standard 8-bolt or 16-bolt Cobra-Jet exhaust flanges (also compatible with the GT 14-bolt heads).
- The FCLF100 header features flanges that accommodate 4V cylinder heads. If using 2V cylinder heads, our copper adapter plates, part #2BBLFC are required.
NOTE: Images provided show the small block Chevy and other Limefire applications.
- Turnout Tip, Finned Block Off Plate, and other adapters are sold separately
- On engines making decent horsepower or vehicles doing considerable highway driving, adding PowerCaps to the Limefire is recommended! Please review the “Why use PowerCaps?” tab for additional information.
Engine: Ford 332-428 FE V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-7/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Standard block off plate
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.