The Jayster Full-Fender header set is a modified version of the Sanderson Jayster header designed by Sanderson custom fabricator Jay Wangerine. The Jayster Full-Fender is designed for street rod applications with front fenders.
Please select options carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Exit Option: Most fendered vehicle applications do not have provisions for an under-chassis exhaust because the fenders and running boards are in the way. However, some crafters have modified their vehicles with an access provision to route a downpipe. The default Jayster Full Fender does NOT include an under-chassis adapter for this reason. However, it is available when needed.
- Turnout Tip, Finned Block Off Plate, and other adapters are sold separately
- The small block Chevy Jayster is available for standard or D-port cylinder heads (please review “What is a D-Port?” information tab.
- Dimensions provided are for standard (typical) applications. For wider frames/bodies, such as 40’s pickups, please CALL US for assistance. We can adjust the dimensions to fit virtually any chassis/body width (extra charges may apply).
NOTE: The provided images are from various Jayster engine applications.
Engine: Small Block Chevy 265-400 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set (to the engine)
- Standard block-off plate
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.