The Jayster header is named after Sanderson header designer and custom fabricator Jay Wangerine. The Jayster offers a whole new take on the classic lakes-style outside chassis header. The unique four-into-one design offers an eye-catching addition to any roadster or highboy.
- Turnout Tip, Finned Block Off Plate, and other adapters are sold separately
- On engines making decent horsepower or vehicles doing considerable highway driving, adding PowerCaps to the Jayster is recommended! Please review the “Why use PowerCaps?” tab for additional information.
- Available with or without the under-chassis exhaust connection
- Dimensions provided are for standard (typical) applications. For wider frames/bodies, such as 40’s pickups, please CALL US for assistance. We can adjust the dimensions to fit virtually any chassis/body width (extra charges may apply).
NOTE: The provided images are from various Jayster engine applications.
Engine: Big Block Chevy 396-502 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-7/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set (to the engine)
- Standard block off plate
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.