The FF8 header fits small block Ford engines, including the SB 427 and Roush cylinder heads in a variety of street rods, cars, and pickups. Designed for aftermarket (Heidts, TCI, Chassisworks, etc.) chassis applications, the FF8 fits tight to the block and is compatible with both Mustang II and rack and pinion steering setups. The FF8 features a 1-5/8″ primary tube diameter to handle all but the most powerful engine applications.
- The FF8 is compatible with GT40-P cylinder heads!
- Be sure to select the correct engine group (221-302 vs. 351w) when ordering.
- Please select the correct transmission. 221-302 AOD applications require a special passenger side header.
- Please Review the “SB Ford Flanges” information tab.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: Small Block Ford 221-302, 351W V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 2½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.