The FBR100 is an outside chassis Roadster header for Ford small block V8 applications. The FBR100 is compatible with all steering and motor mount setups and fits Model A’s through 34’s without requiring a ‘suicide’ or American Graffiti style front axle. Furnished with 26″ mufflered turnouts that slip over the header collectors. Other, optional turnout lengths are available.
- A small block Chevy header is shown (FBR100 is similar)
- Please specify if the engine is set back, and if so, how much.
- Please read “SB Ford Flanges” information tab before choosing the flange style
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
NOTE: Under chassis adapters sold separately
Engine: Ford 221-302, 351W V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- 26″ Sidepipe Turnouts w/Muffler Inserts
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.