The FLF100 Limefire header for Ford Y-Block 256-312 V8 engines offers the classic lakes style that looks just right on many fenderless street rods; whether building for that nostalgic look or an ultra-modern design.
Notice: Images provided show the small block Chevy Limefire. The design for the Ford Y-block is nearly identical, with the only difference at the cylinder head and primary tube spacing.
- Turnout Tip, Finned Block Off Plate, and other adapters are sold separately
- On engines making decent horsepower or vehicles doing considerable highway driving, adding PowerCaps to the Limefire is recommended! Please review the “Why use PowerCaps?” tab for additional information.
Engine: Ford 256-312 Y-Block V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Standard block off plate
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.