The FF5.0C header set is a perfect choice for the DOHC Ford Modular V8 “Coyote” (round port) engine in 1932-Up street rods and classic trucks. The compact design clears all popular steering setups and allows ample room for other engine components.
- The FF5.0C fits 5.0L Ford DOHC Coyote round port applications
- For DOHC (oval port) dual overhead cam engines, order part #FF4.6
- For SOHC (round port) single overhead cam engines, order part #FF4.6S
- For 3-valve DOHC (D-Port) engines, order part #FF4.63v
- Mounting studs/bolts must be provided by the customer or installer
Engine: Ford 5.0L Coyote (round port) DOHC V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 2-1/2″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.