The LS158 header set is designed to fit a variety of vehicle applications using GM LS engines.
The LS158 header features a mild swept-back design that fits tight to the engine block while providing ample spark plug clearance to fit a variety of street rod applications. The 1-5/8″ primary tube diameter and 3.0″ collector are perfect for stock through performance LS engines.
- Other primary tube sizes are available. For 1-1/2″, order part #LS150, and for 1-3/4″, order part #LS134
- We’ve included LS150, LS158, and LS134 images for review
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS4, LS6, LS7 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.