The FC1 is a block hugger header for Ford Cleveland (351C), 351M, and 400 engines. The FC1 fits 1930-41 cars and trucks in street rod and engine swap applications when fit and performance count. The FC1 also fits some late-model vehicle applications.
- The FC1 header features flanges that accommodate 4V cylinder heads. If using 2V cylinder heads, part #2BBLFC copper adapter plates are required.
- Moving the passenger side motor mount forward one inch or using front motor mounts is required.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: Ford 351C, 351M, 400 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-7/8″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Our Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, We apply a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polish the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.